While clinicians and healthcare facilities across the globe are doing all they can to provide care during the COVID-19 pandemic, we at eBroselow are working hard to do our part by providing simple and comprehensive information about medication dosing and administration at the point of care.
To help in this time of need, we are offering free, unlimited access to our SafeDose desktop and mobile versions for the remainder of 2020. SafeDose can help our dedicated clinicians on the front line by providing:
- Easy access to understand dosing and administration information at the point of care.
- Dosing and administration information for COVID-19 related medications and other ED and ICU medications which may be required for supportive care.
- A reliable knowledge source for substitute medications as drug shortages become more prevalent.
- Guidance and information on ventilator settings
- An independent double check to save nurses’ time, exposure, and PPE supplies by decreasing the people in a patient room.
- MAR-like documentation capability for recording medication administrations in non-traditional healthcare settings such as pop-up facilities, ships, and Nightingale programs, which may not have access to traditional EHR systems.
SafeDose was designed by emergency department physicians and nurses to be simple and easy-to-use. Training videos and other resources are available on our web site and we will be posting weekly live, web-based training sessions for anyone who has questions about how to use SafeDose.
To support our ongoing mission to protect both patients and caregivers across the globe this free offering of SafeDose is available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
For free access to the SafeDose desktop and mobile versions, please click here for direct access.