Medication Sales Safety Consultant
Are you passionate about patient safety?
Are you looking to expand your career?
Do you have a persuasive personality?
eBroselow’s Medication Safety Sales Consultant position is a flexible, home-based, and commission-based role where you will represent SafeDose to clinical and administrative executives at hospitals, ER’s, and pharmacies based upon your own schedule, as long as you can commit to at least 10 hours a week. Training is provided from our experienced staff, and leads are provided from our marketing efforts and partnerships with organizations such as ASHP and Premier.
Duties include prospecting, lead qualification, product demonstration, closing sales, exceeding goals, and feeling great about the work you do.
For more information of eBroselow, here is a link to our website: www.ebroselow.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with eBroselow sales and clinical leadership to maximize new business growth
- Qualify new opportunities and demonstrate the value of SafeDose by leveraging a consultative selling approach
- Maintain and forecast a healthy pipeline and track all sales activities
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that drive new business
- Become a trusted resource and develop strong relationships with prospects
- Successfully understand, manage, and overcome prospect objections during the sales process
- Evangelize and provide thought leadership on the value of the product
These qualifications and skills are preferred. Please let us know which ones you have:
- 5+ years of ER and or pediatric nursing experience (mandatory)
- Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, as well as experience developing strong relationships over the phone and using online demonstration tools
- Hunter mentality: must be capable of closing your own deals and running a complete sales cycle
- Charismatic, enthusiastic, and confident personality and especially passionate about protecting patients and providers
- Comfort and experience convincing nurses, physicians, pharmacists, administrators, and executives
- Never intimidated by a “no” answer (it should drive you forward)
- Love showing off software whenever you can
- Honest and ethical / able to say “no”, even when you wish you could answer “yes”
- Have a sense of urgency
- Strong work ethic and desire to continuously improve sales effectiveness is an absolute must
- Willingness to embrace change and relentlessly adjust as necessary
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Comfort with a metrics-driven environment: must have a results-oriented focus with a demonstrated capacity to set and track realistic goals
- Genuine desire to be part of our mission to eradicate all medication errors, globally
If all of this is what you are looking for and you would like to be part of the amazing eBroselow team, please send us a letter of interest and qualification information to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to hear from you!