Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Eligibility Requirements
- The facility or organization applying must be not-for-profit.
- The facility must use this solution for pediatric patient safety. This can be used in an emergency department, on pediatric or PICU floors, in an urgent care facility, EMS units, or within a surgery center. This solution is used to help with pediatric medication safety and dosing as well as for nursing education.
- The facility must not be a current SafeDose client.
How long does the application process take?
The time to complete the application is approximately 30-60 minutes. The application review process may take up to 60 days. We will contact your team if clarification or additional information is required and inform your team via email if your facility meets grant criteria after the review is complete.
What is required if your facility receives approval for the grant?
- A meeting with the SafeDose team to discuss training and implementation processes.
- Best efforts must be made to implement SafeDose within 60 days in at least one department.
- Your facility must participate in four 30-minutes post go-live status update calls. These will be done at 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 9 months from the go-live date.
- The organization must participate in the chosen requirement for analytics or a case study.
Can SafeDose be used within different departments of my facility is approved for the grant?
Yes, you may implement this solution into all units that see pediatric patients within your facility.
Can SafeDose be used at different facilities of an organization?
Only one facility can apply at a time. If more than one facility within your organization would like to apply for the grant, they may apply individually.
Does SafeDose have patient information?
No, SafeDose does not store any patient information.
What is the maximum amount of money that a facility can receive from this grant?
Your facility may qualify for up to a one-time $7,000 grant to be used towards a SafeDose one year subscription.